Friday, May 18, 2012

FRUITS FOR FRIDAY...


2 Peter 3:18
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.





Proverbs 8:34
Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.




Deuteronomy 13:4
Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.



Hebrews 13:4-5
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
Never will I leave you;  never will I forsake you."


Proverbs 10:25
When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever.




Acts 2:28
You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.


Have a wonderful, blessed  weekend.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment